We spend so much of our time working – more than anything else, really. So why does it so often feel like we’re just working to get to the “good stuff.” Can’t work be the good stuff, too? We don’t expect to be the best part of your day (hopefully not, anyway). That should belong to things like friends, family and hobbies. But we want to make work a feel-good experience, too.
We aim to provide as much value as possible while being profitable and leaving people who work with us feeling good. How?
- We keep our overhead costs (like office space) low so we can invest more into our people and clients’ work
- We find the most efficient path to client success via marketing strategy and tactics
- We believe all people should be treated the same way you would want to be treated, regardless of their position on the org chart
- We give people the tools they need to succeed and empower them to be in control of their destiny
- We reward hard work without taking advantage of others
- We find or make solutions through tenacity and ingenuity, rather than handing it off
- We make time for leisure to get the best from people at work
- We believe in a truly flexible work environment
- We keep a mindset of “what’s the best that can happen?”
to our why
Our experience allows us to tackle many different types of marketing challenges, but our core competencies are brand strategy and development, and advertising. Check out our services page to learn more.
You look for partners who understand your industry and you’d be hard pressed to find a category we don’t have experience in. The ones we’ve worked in most recently include:
- Financial services
- Food and beverage
- Industrial & mining
Looking for some examples?Check out our work
The core team of Balloonfishes is
at the heart of everything we do.
The core but more
Balloonfish is made up of a core group of employees and local contractors with a diverse range of skills and talents, supplemented by a near-endless network of specialists and freelance talent.
Our roster includes specialist in the areas of:
- Art & Design
- Creative Direction
- Audio Production
- Media Planning & Placement
- SEO/Web Optimization
- Website Design & Development
- Digital & Content Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Analytics & Reporting
- …and more.
Our HQ is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, but we’re not limited by geography. Our business model allows us to access the best talent for every project based on their unique areas of interest and expertise, and regardless of your location (or theirs).